Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Putting *Jesus Christ On Trial Again?!

Let's get a few things straight right off the top^ As promised, I said I would elaborate on my initial *Christian Intro Bio... post on my beliefs...

However, more importantly is not so much what I believe, but what anyone believes - other than absolute TRUTH... IMHO^

In the absence of undeniable truth, what do we have? Doubt! This is something we can all believe or agree on for starters^

Now lets explore what is happening today, from a pure logical stand point, with ongoing wars & power struggles in the middle east {ME, since I'm sure most would agree is a main focal point of the world, in terms of religion especially, while it's not my intent to ignore the Ukraine conflict, or any other, whatever side of the political fence you are on^

For example let us look at ALQ-ISIS {puns intended - sweeping through {ME - now we can argue all day long on who is radical, and who is not... but lets stick to the facts, as I ALWAYS try to do, and anyone should, that would hold up in a Court of Law or Moral Law for that matter...  simply having a conscience!

 I saw a picture posted on twitter yesterday, that made me lose my appetite, to say the least!, and I'm still trying to get it back, while trying to forget the mental image that is forever indelibly stamped in my mind for the rest of my life!

Some of you may already know what I'm referring to, and I refuse to post it here! Sparing you the vision I'm reluctant to even describe, while it must be told - to make the case in which this article is about, and then some. The 'photo' in question was of an Australian boy in Syria approximately 6 to 8 years old, holding a severed head of a man {by the hair} with both hands, as the boy smiles proudly to I presume his father, reported as supporters of ALQ-ISIS near it's stronghold in Syria, took the picture now circling the globe, I for one... HOPE IS shocking the world online!

Australian PM Tony Abbott has voiced strong condemnation after an image emerged showing a boy, reportedly the son of an Australian ex-terror convict, holding a Syrian's severed head. BBC News

Now forgive me for choosing sides {sarcasm... but I don't recall ever seeing a true Christian {Which means by definition; "Follower of Christ" teaching fellow Christians, never mind grade school children - this type of practice or indoctrination, in the name of the JC?! Hear Pastor Rick Wiles of TRUNEWS on Anglican & Iraqi Christians trapped on a mountain side in IRAQ {Live Horrific Interview! Aug.8/2014

The Christians of Iraq are considered to be one of the oldest surviving continuous Christian communities in the world. The vast majority are Eastern Aramaic-speaking ethnic Assyrians. Wikipedia

While you can see no shortage of examples where Alq-isis do so on youtube {scoff if you will} starting with perhaps Vice News or even, articles my own blog/works & newspaper online points to; CVMCo News By Night Click here as of today, or see archived issues there^after - training children in name of the Prophet Mohamed to do just that, and why?! The reason given these child proteges, and taught to recite; "because infidels kill muslims" End quote.

Well I say what 'Christ Jesus' said;
  1. Matthew 26:52 
    "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword." End quote.


    And if you have any doubt in the existence of our 'Lord & Saviour', before you try entering into ANY DEBATE with me or anyone else on the subject of New or Old Testaments, I refer you to the following article to read top to bottom 
    Click Here


    I Rest My Case! Sincerely, C+